Trusted & Innovative
With an organization filled with helpful pavement preservation experts, and with a wide range of versatile pavement preservation products proven to be effective, economically exceptional, and environmentally friendly, we are uniquely positioned to help agencies optimize their road projects and programs. Some needs, goals and challenges for which we have helped customers include (but are not limited to):
- Keep new or good roads good.
- Extend the life of old or structurally-sound-but-no-longer-good roads.
- Make construction joints last longer.
- Restore and protect pavements in extreme climates and isolated locations.
- Find treatment solutions for complex, problem pavements.
- Avoid mix design risks that often lead to treatment failure.
- Super-charge in-place asphalt recycling on roads.
- Optimize value-for-dollar in road budgets.
- Chip/Liquid compatibility testing to optimize chip seal performance.
- Minimize resident pain points associated with road projects (e.g., smoother & fewer projects; night work; etc.).
- And many more.
Whatever your asphalt preservation needs, goals or challenges, chances are we can help. And in the rare case we can't, our experts will point you in the right direction. We’ve got your back for the long haul.